There are a total of 40 million individuals in USA alone that are quite adversely affected by allergies. Whether you are in your car, home or office, you come in direct contact with microscopic irritants invisible to our eyes, and which cause much harm to our health then we realize.
Air purifiers for allergies ensure that contaminants and allergens are kept away from entering our dwelling places and workspaces. Let’s take a look at two of the top of the line products to help us in our time of need:
QuietPure Home Air Purifier
Air purifier for allergies are often noisy and cause discomfort. This is where QuietPure has stepped in. The device is quieter, and cleanses more air than many brands out there. The device supports intelligent monitors that are able to count actual particles, Volatile Organic Compounds (VOC) levels, relative humidity, and even temperature.
Additionally, the QuietPure is capable of quickly adapting itself in accordance with its surroundings. It easily matches performance and operations to suit the change in the air and to react with appropriate measures to ensure a healthy environment at home and at office. Features included in the device are:
- Wi-Fi enabled, real time air quality monitoring
- 3 stages—multi-purpose filtration including pre-filters, HEPA, and Activated-Carbon Cartridge
- Capacity of 880 square feet
Blueair Pro L Air Purifier
The Blueair PRO L is one of the finest air purifer for allergies and is recommended for a coverage area of 780 square feet. It is also one of the most ultra-silent devices, able to draw in air into the purifier with its state-of-the-art fan. Although on the higher side of the price range, it offers additional remarkable features, including:
- Odor Control and Particle Remover.
- Five air changes per hour for a room with coverage of 780 square feet.
- Two air changes per hour for maximum room coverage of 1,837 square feet.
- Indicator for filter replacement.
- Automated Air Intelligence, optional module
- Three fan speeds
- Energy Star Rated
- Easy customization through filter kits which are carbon-based
- Internal ionizer—zero ozone emissions
- Enhanced HEPA filter—Captures 99.97% of all particles down to 0.1 microns
Installing proper air filtrations in our homes is essential for ensuring a healthy indoor air quality and living environment. Without proper air filtration, our homes will become a breeding ground for various illness and diseases.
QuietPure and Blueair Pro L are two top of the line products that provide quality filtration ensuring a safer and healthier indoor environment by combating allergens to the maximum capacity. Both products are highly-rated and recommended as the best air purifier for allergies usable in both commercial and residential places.